see more click the downloadlink in the back
358. The command frame-relay map ip 10.121.16.8 102 broadcast was entered on the router.Which of the following
Statements is true concerning this command?
A. This command should be executed from the global configuration mode. B.
The IP address 10.121.16.8 is the local router port used to forward data. C.
102 is the remote DLCI that will receive the information.
D. This command is required for all Frame Relay configurations.
E. The broadcast option allows packets, such as RIP updates, to be forwarded across the PVC.
359. A default Frame Relay WAN is classified as what type of physical network?
B. Broadcast multi-access
C. Nonbroadcast multi-access
D. Nonbroadcast multipoint
E. Broadcast point-to-multipoint
360. Which three benefits are of VLANs? (Choose three.)
A. To increase the size of collision domains.
B. To allow logical grouping of users by function.
C. To enhance network security.
D. To increase the number of broadcast domains while decreasing the size of the broadcast domains.
Answer: B, C, D
361. What is the objective of a default route?
A. Offering routing to override the configured dynamic routing protocol
B. Offering routing to a local web server
C. Offering routing from an ISP to a stub network
D. Offering routing to a destination that is not specified in the routing table and which is outside the local network
362. Which three of the following are reasons for assigning ports to VLANs on a switch? (Choosethree.)
A. to permit more devices to connect to the network
B. to isc
C. to logically group hosts on the basis of function
D. to increase network security
Answer: B, C, D