Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode Administrator: NS0-154 Exam
Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode Administrator
NS0-154 Questions & Answers
Exam Code: NS0-154
Exam Name: Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode Administrator
Q & A: 152 Q&As
1. Which three items are NFS resources for export? (Choose three.)
2. Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode supports SMB 2.0 in Windows Vista and Windows Server
3. In a tape environment after a SnapRestore reversion of a volume, incremental backup
and restore operations on the file or volume cannot rely on the timestamps to determine
what data needs to be backed up or restored. Which course of action ensures correct
A.Perform a base-level backup of the volume after you restore it.
B.Reboot the storage system to reset timestamps back to their original times before the
C.Take a new snapshot of the volume to create new base-level timestamps for the
D.Take a new snapshot of the volume to create new base-level timestamps for the
incremental backup, and then perform a base-level backup of the volume after you restore
4. Which three /etc/snapmirror.conf entries will support synchronous or semi-synchronous
SnapMirror? (Choose three.)
A.FilerA:source_vol FilerB:destination_vol – sync
B.FilerA:source_vol FilerB:destination_vol – 0-55/5 * * *
C.FilerA:source_vol FilerB:destination_vol outstanding=3s sync
D.FilerA:source_vol FilerB:destination_vol visibility_interval=1hr, outstanding=3ms,
5. Which changes the NDMP password on the Open System SnapVault agent?
6. Which two commands can be used to enable LUN reservations? (Choose two.)
C.lun reservation set
D.lun set reservation
7. Which three licenses are required for fabric-attached MetroCluster? (Choose three.)
8. An iSCSI or FC SAN implementation provides _____ access to LUNs.
9. Which are three characteristics of an iSCSI or FCP SAN implementation? (Choose
A.A LUN can be converted into a VLD.
B.LUNs can be accessed using the FCP protocol.
C.LUNs can be accessed using the iSCSI protocol.
D.Block services are associated with an iSCSI or FCP SAN environment.
10. Which three protocols can coexist on a NetApp storage system? (Choose three.)
11. Which set of protocols provide block-level access to NetApp storage?
A.CIFS and NFS
B.HTTP and FTP
C. iSCSI and FCP
D.SNA and RPC
12. Host multi-pathing describes a _________ solution that has at least two distinct
_________ paths to a LUN.
A.FC or IP SAN, physical
B.FC or IP SAN, virtual
C.FC SAN, virtual
D.token ring, physical
13. To determine the version of Data ONTAP in which a bug has been fixed, use the NOW
site _______ utility. (Choose two.)
E.System Configuration Guide
14. Which two will allow you to read and analyze a packet trace file generated by the
storage system? (Choose two.)
15. What utility on the storage system will allow you to capture network packet
16. Which two commands on the storage system allow you to gather detailed statistics
about network interfaces, including basic information about network connections?
17. To configure a storage system as a member of a Windows active directory domain,
the time on the storage system must be set to be within plus or minus five minutes of the
time on the domain controller.
18. For automatic user name mapping to occur for a CIFS and UNIX user name that are
the same, you must do what?
A.Enter the CIFS user in the NIS database.
B.Enter the user names in the /etc/hosts.equiv file.
C.Use both a NIS server and a Domain Controller in the network.
D.Nothing: mapping will occur if user name authentication is available.
19. If the security style is set to UNIX, CIFS client file access is determined by
B.the last client to set permissions
C.the mapped UNIX UID/GID of the CIFS client and the UNIX file permissions
D.This is not allowed: A CIFS client cannot access files in a path set to a security style of
20. NTFS allows file access based on ___________.
A.NT ACLs and SID.
B.NT ACLs and UNIX permissions.
C.SID and password.
…go to http://www.lead2pass.com/ns0-154.html to download the full version Q&As.