Exam Code: 1Z0-478
Exam Name: Oracle SOA Suite 11g Essentials
Identify two correct descriptions of Oracle Event Processing (OEP).
A. It is technology used to develop near-real-time, event driven systems
B. It uses standard SQL to run some of the same queries that are executed in transactional systems.
C. It is a time driven and request-focused form of traditional business intelligence (BI)
D. It distills information value from many simpler events into a few more useful summary level events.
A: Oracle Event Processing is a complete solution for building applications to filter, correlate and process events in real-time.
B: Built on industry-standards including ANSI SQL, Java, Spring DM and OSGI, Oracle Event Processing provides an open architecture for sourcing, processing, and publishing complex events throughout the enterprise.
Which option is not able to invoke a human task?
A. A BPEL process in the same composite as the human task
B. A BPEL process in a different composite where the human task is defined
C. A Mediator in the same composite as the human task
D. A web service client outside of the composite where the human task is defined
E. Another human task in the same composite as the first human task
You want to include documentation in the BPEL source code for a business rule component that you are adding to your BPEL model. How would you enter this documentation?
A. As the value for a BPEL global variable
B. As a comment attribute on the surrounding scope element
C. As an annotation on the business rule component
D. As user documentation on the business rule component
Viewing BPEL Source Code
At the bottom of the window, you can use the BPEL Designer and BPEL Source tabs to switch between graphical editing mode (BPEL Designer) and text-editing mode for the source code of the BPEL process (BPEL Source). Two-way editing is enabled; that is, changes you make in one mode are reflected in the other mode.
To add an xsi:type attribute to a target element, what needs to be mapped to the target element?
A. A rename element on the canvas
B. A recast element on the canvas
C. An expression on the canvas
D. A literal element on the canvas
* The xsi:type attribute is added beneath the original element, as shown in the figure below. An S icon is displayed to indicate the node was substituted. You can map from any structural elements in the substituted type.
* The xsi:type attribute is used to identify derived complex types (as well as complex types that have been derived from).
* If you have elements in your XML file whose type is a complex type, xsi:type support in the XML editor lets you choose between the complex type and any other complex types derived from it.
Which statement is correct about a JCA common client interface?
A. The JCA binding component uses the JCA common client Interface APIs to communicate with the resource
B. The resource adapter uses the common client interface APIs to communicate with the EIS.
C. The resource adapter implements the standard MessageListener interface to poll for events from the EIS.
D. The application server uses the common client interface APIs to commune with the EIS.
*The Common Client Interface (CCI) is the JCA-recommended client API for all resource adapters.
* A resource adapter is a system-level software driver that enables J2EE components to communicate with a back-end enterprise information system (EIS) through a JCA-compliant application server when a resource adapter for the specific EIS is deployed to the server.
What element first executes the iterative activity and then checks the validity of the condition?
C. Repeat Until
D. For Each
If the body of an activity must be performed at least once, use a repeatUntil activity instead of a while activity. The XPath expression condition in the repeatUntil activity is evaluated after the body of the activity completes. The condition is evaluated repeatedly (and the body of the activity processed) until the provided boolean condition is true.
Identify the statement that describes an ESB.
A. An ESB provides a mediation layer between services and consumers.
B. An ESB facilitates a point-to-point approach to application integration.
C. An ESB is an execution engine providing Java EE capabilities.
D. An ESB makes service provider addresses visible to service consumers.
* An enterprise service bus (ESB) is a software architecture model used for designing and implementing the interaction and communication between mutually interacting software applications in service-oriented architecture (SOA). As a software architecture model for distributed computing it is a specialty variant of the more general client server software architecture model and promotes agility and flexibility with regards to communication and interaction between applications. Its primary use is in enterprise application integration (EAI) of heterogeneous and complex landscapes.
* An enterprise service bus (ESB) is a software architecture for middleware that provides fundamental services for more complex architectures. For example, an ESB incorporates thefeatures required to implement a service-oriented architecture (SOA). In a general sense, an ESB can be thought of as a mechanism that manages access to applications and services (especially legacy versions) to present a single, simple, and consistent interface to end-users via Web- or forms-based client-side front ends.
A customer demands access to your Service Composite Architecture (SCA) application.
However keeping with the customer’s company standards, the interface must be EJB 3.0.
Which solution meets the needs of the customer while requiring the least amount of time, effort, and architectural change for you?
A. Create a small EJB 3.0 application that interfaces directly with your SCA application.
This approach hides the web service interface from your customer while adding the smallest amount
of overhead in the process
B. Create an EJB 3.0 interface using Oracle Service Bus, which, in turn, invokes the SCA application through
its native web service interface. This approach hides the web service Interface from your customer while
adding the smallest amount of overhead in the process.
C. Use the Mediator component to provide an EJB 3.0 interface in addition to the existing web service interface.
This approach adds the least amount of overhead to each call.
D. Explain to the customer the importance and flexibility of modem web services, and encourage the customer
to learn some new skills.
If you want to pass Oracle 1Z0-478 successfully, donot missing to read latest lead2pass Oracle 1Z0-478 practice tests.
If you can master all lead2pass questions you will able to pass 100% guaranteed.