You need to recommend a remote access solution that meets the company’s technical requirements. Which VPN protocol should you include in the recommendation?
A. Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2)
B. Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)
C. Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)
D. Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol (SSTP)
You need to recommend a trust configuration that supports the company’s planned changes. Which trust configuration should you include in the recommendation?
A. a federated trust
B. a forest trust
C. a shortcut trust
D. an external trust
Case Study: 3
Proseware Inc. is an international software development company that has three offices. The offices are located in New York, London, and Washington.
Proseware plans to deploy a remote access solution and a centralized Windows Update solution on all client computers.
Proseware plans to consolidate 10 physical servers in a virtualization solution.
The network contains client computers that run either Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3), Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2). or Windows 7.
The network contains 10 client computers that run a UNIX-based operating system.
Existing Active Directory Environment
The Active Directory contains the two domains shown in the exhibit. (Click the Case Study Exhibits button.)
The Active Directory sites are configured as shown in the exhibit. (Click the Case Study Exhibits button.)
Proseware has a sales department and a marketing department. The relevant organizational units (OU) are configured as shown in the following table.
Existing Network Infrastructure
Users from litwareinc.com regularly travel to the Washington office. All of the client computers that authenticate to the domain controllers in the Washington office run Windows 7.
All servers are configured to audit logons by an administrator. Each office has a Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) server. Each WSUS server is managed independently.
Proseware must meet the following technical requirements:
– Remote network access must be encrypted.
– A report that contains the following information must be generated monthly:
– All of the client computers that failed to install the latest Windows updates.
– All of the Windows updates that are currently installed on the client computers.
– Each failed attempt to log on to the servers by using the local Administrator account.
– The hardware and software assets on the client computers must be inventoried.
– Only client computers that have the latest antivirus definitions must be able to access the network.
– Client computers that run the UNIX-based operating system must be able to connect to shares on the file servers.
– If DC3.proseware.com fails, all of the client computers in proseware.com that are in the Washington site must authenticate to a domain controller in the New York office.
Users in litewareinc.com report that it takes a long time to log on when they travel to the Washington office.
Users in the Proseware.com sales department report that it takes a long time to log on when they travel to the New York office. You verify that the users in the other Proseware departments log on in an acceptable amount of time.
You need to ensure that all of the users in proseware.com log on in an acceptable amount of time.
What should you recommend?
A. Enable universal group membership caching in the New York office.
B. Deploy an additional domain controller for proseware.com in the New York office.
C. Remove the GPO4 link to the Proseware_sales OU. Link GPO4 to the New York office.
D. Remove the GPO4 link to the Proseware_Sales OU. Copy GPO4 to proseware.com and link the copy
to the Proseware_Sales OU.
You need to identify which physical servers can be virtualized.
What should you use to identify the servers?
A. Microsoft assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit
B. Microsoft Asset Inventory service (AIS)
C. Microsoft System Center Essentials
D. Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
E. Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM)
You need to reduce the amount of time it takes for users in litwareinc.com to log on when they travel to the Washington office.
Which two actions should you perform? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. Create a site link bridge.
B. In the Washington office, deploy a domain controller for litwareinc.com.
C. In the Washington office, configure a domain controller as a global catalog server.
D. Modify the properties of the site link between the Washington office and the London office.
E. Transfer the primary domain controller (PDC) emulator role from proseware.com to DC3.proseware.com.
You need to recommend a remote access solution that meets the company’s technical requirements?
What should you Include in the re commendation?
B. Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2)
C. Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol with Internet Protocol Security (L2TP/IPSec)
D. Secure Socket Tunnel Protocol (SSTP)
You need to recommend an access solution for the UNIX-based client computers that meets the company’s technical requirements.
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Password Synchronization
B. Server for Network Information Services (NIS)
C. Services for Network File System (NFS)
D. Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications (SUA)
You need to recommend a reporting solution that meets the company’s technical requirements.
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Data Collector Sets (DCSs)
B. Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2
C. Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2
D. Windows server update services (wsus) Reporting Rollup.
A. Disable site link bridging for IP Inter-Site Transport.
B. Enable the Try Next Closest Site Group Policy setting.
C. Set the site link cost of the site link between the Washington office and the New York office to 1.
D. Create a site link between the Washington office and the London office. Set the site link cost to 11.
Case Study: 4
Lucerne Publishing is a large publishing company that recently purchased a company named Contoso, Ltd.
Lucerne Publishing has a main office located in Seattle.
Active Directory Environment
The network contains two Active Directory forests named lucernepublishing.com and contoso.com. The forests are configured as shown in the exhibit. (Click the Case Study Exhibits button.)
All of the domains in both of the forests contain domain controllers that run Windows Server 2003 R2.
All of the domain controllers are configured as DNS servers. Lucernepublishing.com contains a single Active Directory site.
The network infrastructure of Lucerne publishing.com contains the following servers and applications:
– An enterprise root certification authority (CA).
– A Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 organization.
– Thirty servers that run Windows Server 2008 R2. The servers have the following configurations:
– The servers have the Remote Desktop Services (RDS) server role installed,
– The servers provide access to several line-of-business applications.
– Only 10 of the servers have a line-of-business application named App2 installed. App2 is incompatible with the other line-of-business applications.
Lucerne Publishing has the following business goals:
– Minimize software costs.
– Minimize the amount of administrative effort required to deploy new technology solutions.
Lucerne Publishing plans to implement the following changes:
– Deploy Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) to the lucernepublishing.com forest.
– Deploy a new line-of-business application named App5 on the Remote Desktop servers.
App5 will use Remote Desktop IP Virtualization.
– Deploy 150 wireless access points (WAPs) that support Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 security running in Enterprise mode (WPA2-Enterprise).
– Migrate several users from contoso.com to lucernepublishing.com. The migrated users must continue to have access to the resources in the contoso.com forest.
– Open a new branch office that will have a read-only domain controller (RODC) in the contoso.com forest. The new branch office will connect to the Seattle office by using a WAN link and will have a direct connection to the Internet.
Lucerne Publishing must meet the following technical requirements:
– Centralize performance and availability monitoring of the Remote Desktop servers.
– Centralize the collection of all security-related events generated on the Remote Desktop servers.
Lucerne Publishing must meet the following security requirements:
– Only client computers that are joined to the domain must be able to access the wireless networks.
– The hours during which the client computers can connect to the wireless network must be controlled.
You need to recommend changes to the Active Directory environment that support the company’s planned migration of the contoso.com users. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Kerberos delegation
B. selective authentication
C. service principal names (SPNs)
D. SID history
If you want to pass Microsoft 70-647 successfully, donot missing to read latest lead2pass Microsoft 70-647 dumps.
If you can master all lead2pass questions you will able to pass 100% guaranteed.