Exam Code: 74-335
Exam Name: Lync Network Readiness Assessment
You need to recommend channel distribution to resolve the voice over wireless local area network (WLAN) interference problem.
Which channel distribution should you recommend?
A. Use a four-channel solution.
B. Use channels 2, 5, and 10.
C. Use channels 1, 6, and 11.
D. Use a single-channel solution.
You need to recommend the appropriate wide area network (WAN) connection for Fabrikam, Inc., including Quality of Service (QoS) support and low latency.
Which technology should you recommend?
B. Virtual private network (VPN)
C. Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
D. Frame Relay
You need to reconfigure Quality of Service (QoS) Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) values for media traffic to meet Fabrikam, Inc.’s requirements.
What should you do?
A. For audio traffic, update the DSCP value to 0.
For video traffic, update the DSCP value to 1.
B. For audio traffic, update the Voice8021p value to 40.
For video traffic, update the Voice8021p value to 40.
C. For audio traffic, update the DSCP value to 47.
For video traffic, update the DSCP value to 33.
D. For audio traffic, update the DSCP value to 46.
For video traffic, update the DSCP value to 34.
You need to ensure that wireless users in the main office stay associated with the most powerful wireless access point (WAP) available when they are roaming.
What should you do?
A. Configure all WAPs on the same channel.
B. Configure fast roaming.
C. Decrease IP Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) lease timeout on WAPs.
D. Disable lower data rates on WAPs.
You need to implement a traffic regulation mechanism to monitor and classify packets, both incoming and outgoing, with the ability to remark excess traffic.
What should you use?
A. Call Admission Control (CAC)
B. a queuing technique
C. traffic policing
D. traffic shaping
You need to resolve the poor voice quality issues for Fabrikam, Inc.
Which cmdlet should you use?
A. Set-CsUCPhoneConfiguration -Voice8021p 40
B. Set-CsUCPhoneConfiguration -VoiceDiffServTag 40
C. Set-CsUCPhoneConfiguration -Voice8021p 46
D. Set-CsUCPhoneConfiguration -VoiceDiffServTag 46
You need to determine the minimum Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) network service requirements for the branch locations.
Which bandwidth should you choose?
A. l Mbps/512 Kbps
B. 5 Mbps/1 Mbps
C. 5 Mbps/1.5 Mbps
D. 10 Mbps/3 Mbps
You are implementing Microsoft Lync for Mobile and you need to limit and control rogue access point (AP) exposure to protect the organization.
Which technology should you implement?
A. wireless intrusion prevention system (WIPS)
C. Wi-Fi Protected Access version 2 (WPA2)
Drag and Drop Question
You need to identify and apply queuing rules for different traffic types.
Which traffic class should you use with each rule?
(To answer, drag the appropriate traffic class or classes to the correct rule or rules in the answer area. Each traffic class may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
Drag and Drop Question
You need to determine which type of encrypted traffic will be seen across which connections for the pilot project.
Which protocol should you use for each connection?
(To answer, drag the appropriate connection type or types to the correct protocol or protocols in the answer area. Each connection type may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
Case Study 5 – Lucerne Publishing (Question 51 – Questions 61)
Lucerne Publishing is an international publishing company headquartered in Seattle. Lucerne specializes in computer technology books and popular science magazines. The company was founded in 2001 and has since expanded significantly through multiple acquisitions.
Lucerne Publishing has four main editorial offices, located in Seattle, Denver, London, and Beijing. The company also has more than 50 bookstores and publishing units distributed worldwide, with the biggest bookstore and library located in Glasgow.
Today the company has 2,900 employees worldwide:
Proof of Concept Deployment
Lucerne Publishing has a proof of concept (POC) deployment of Lync 2013.
During the POC testing, users reported the following:
– In the Seattle office, there were significant delays in the Presence status updates.
– In the Seattle office, the quality of audio calls is often poor during business hours.
– In the London office, users often experience issues with video calls during business hours, such as video freezing or video not being available during conferences.
The management team would like to rectify the issues which users have reported before proceeding with an implementation.
The existing application environment includes the following components:
– An Active Directory (AD) domain named lucepub.com with two regional subdomains named uk.lucepub.com and ch.lucepub.com.
– A Microsoft Exchange 2010 organization with MS Exchange 2010 servers in Seattle and London.
The Beijing office has an Office Communications Server (OCS) 2007 R2 deployment, including Group Chat.
Each editorial office has a datacenter to support local infrastructures. The existing network infrastructure is configured as shown in the Network Topology Diagram exhibit. (Click the Exhibit button.)
The data centers connect to each other by using a Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) network with wide area network (WAN) links that have the following characteristics:
Peak phone usage in the main offices is as follows:
Client computers in each office are connected to a switched 100 Mbps Power over Ethernet (PoE) port, and servers are connected to 1-Gigabyte per second (Gbps) Ethernet ports.
Corporate firewalls are installed at all locations, and Quality of Service (QoS) is available globally on the network equipment.
Lucerne Publishing has the following requirements to validate the POC Lync Server 2013 deployment:
– Evaluate audio call quality and confirm that the public switched telephone network (PSTN) long distance calls are not required for interoffice communication.
– Evaluate the new collaboration tools and services (including conference calls, audio and video calls, instant messaging (IM), and screen sharing) and obtain user feedback.
– Model the call flow of video conference calls for the Beijing office users who will need to continue using OCS 2007 R2 client software during the coexistence phase of the deployment.
– Estimate the effectiveness of replacing the local PSTN connections in each office with centralized session initiation protocol (SIP) trunking service (one per region: North America, Europe, and Asia).
– Ensure optimal audio quality of phone calls and conferences between all company offices.
– Support stereo audio for marketing and sales executives for internal conference calls to provide a high quality user experience.
Lucerne Publishing also requires that the following Lync 2013 components and maintenance tasks be evaluated:
– Back-end and network performance reports for business hours are generated on a daily basis.
– Today’s performance reports for the Seattle office and the London office are shown in the Performance Reports section.
– The existing solution for monitoring network utilization between all major locations will trigger an alert if utilization becomes high.
Also, Lucerne Publishing has the following minimum requirements for the Beijing office:
– Ensure that the office link is not saturated with Lync 2013 traffic, and that other network services are not impacted by it.
– Implement Call Admission Control (CAC) to ensure the quality of the connection.
– Implement QoS to ensure that services other than Lync 2013 are not compromised.
Scalability of the solution is very important to Lucerne Publishing. The company has future acquisition plans, and it must be easy to integrate new offices and sites into the existing infrastructure to provide enterprise voice, messaging, and email solutions. It should also be easy to add additional servers to the existing locations in case those location experience growth and add users.
Finally, the solution must provide high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) capabilities. It must provide failover and voice resilience mechanisms in case of single server or entire pool or site failure. For branch offices, voice resilience must be increased by using Survivable Branch Appliances (SBAs) or Survivable Branch Servers (SBSs).
Lucerne Publishing will need to be able place a server offline for maintenance without impacting Enterprise Voice.
All Lync traffic should be encrypted, and integrated security of Lync devices should be used when possible.
The solution must support:
– Microsoft Lync Phone Edition
– Connections from the Lync app from Windows Store for Windows 8 and Windows RT, and from Lync apps on mobile devices
– Interoperability with devices manufactured by participants in the Lync Interoperability program
– Interoperability with Skype clients
The existing implementation of WAN/LAN/Wi-Fi and QoS must also be supported.
If you want to pass Microsoft 74-335 exam successfully, donot missing to read latest lead2pass Microsoft 74-335 dumps.
If you can master all lead2pass questions you will able to pass 100% guaranteed.